Blessings to you on your healing journey!
Please read through all of the information on this page to assess whether we might be a good match to work together.
My work can be magical and transformational. But it can also be confronting and challenging. As such, sessions with me are NOT for everyone, but they might be right for you!
If you don’t resonate with my offerings, all good! I have faith that the right person to help you is out there.
If you've decided you'd like to discuss working with me, visit the Bookings page to take the next step.
I offer Kinesiology sessions and transformational packages, stand-alone Liquid Crystals consultations, workshops and courses.
Who I work with
My clients are here for transformation. I walk with them on their path, challenging their limitations and honouring their journey.
I work with people who:
- Are interested in surfacing their own personal truths.
- Have already done some inner work and are able to connect with their feelings.
- Are willing to be responsible for their own actions and behaviours.
- Aren’t afraid of being confronted with new ideas.
- Know there’s more to life than splashing around in the “shallow end of the pool” and are open to deep diving into their inner world.
- Are willing to be open, honest, and receptive. I’m never going to judge or shame you for your choices, but if you aren’t willing to disclose what’s going on for you, then our work can’t be effective.
- Need support with being a highly sensitive person and/or those experiencing spiritual emergence.
Who I don’t work with
- People who have an active and untreated addiction (gambling, alcohol, drugs etc).
- Addictions mean it’s impossible to learn boundaries. Without boundaries, the work I offer can’t be effective.
- It’s recommended to treat your addiction with a specialist in that field.
- Those in the crisis stage of trauma or mental health issues including PTSD, depression, or suicidal thoughts.
- Kinesiology is not a lifeline for people in the early phase of their healing journey.
- Once there’s a degree of stability, my work might be suitable for you and we can talk more then.
- People who don’t respect my boundaries as a practitioner
- This includes: not being on time for sessions, not letting me know if you’re running late or need to reschedule, and not turning your phone off during your session.
- Racists, sexists and those with rigid ideas about how the world should work.
- Those who want to control how their healing sessions should be conducted.
- Those who don't wish to do their between sessions "homework" – this is an important part of taking responsibility for your own healing.
- Anyone who is against others being pro-choice for their own life and body.
- For the record, I don’t care what you choose for yourself, as long as you don’t expect others to do what you do.
- If you’re going to be offended that my life choices are different than yours.
- People who need to be manipulated or persuaded into making a decision or investing in support for their wellbeing.
- I won’t sell you on what your needs are. It’s important that you know what you need yourself.
My work is not for you if…
You’re committed to seeing yourself as broken and disempowered. You always have a reason why you can't make changes or why it's pointless to even try.
You’re looking for a practitioner to save or fix you. No one can save you except yourself!
You’re unwilling to be accountable or responsible for yourself or your actions.
- We can work through old patterns of being disempowered/living with blame, shame and guilt ONLY if you’re wanting to shed those patterns.
- No one is perfect, we’ve all made mistakes and caused harm, as well as having harm caused to ourselves. This is part of human life.
You’re looking for a band-aid or to feel better short term.
- You’ll get the most out of our sessions if you commit to ongoing self-care.
- My clients get the best out of working with me when they’re committed to their own liberation.
- I’m not here to just clear short term stressors, because they’re just a symptom of what’s going on, not the cause.
You’re wanting to change the others around you, but not yourself. This includes wanting change for your children or partner, but not taking the time to look inwards first.
What I stand for
- Personal truths! Your truth is unique to you. Helping others learn to live from their truth and power is a passion for me.
- Learning what boundaries are and developing them – it’s one of the main lessons of this time!
- Helping you connect to your own spiritual path and divinity – whatever that looks like for you.
- Helping you to find your own inner wisdom so you can contribute to the world in a way that’s meaningful for you.
What I don't stand for
- Disempowering behaviour of any kind – towards yourself or others
- Racism, sexism, ableism
- Calling people names such as "anti-v**xers"
- Derogatory comments about bodies or appearance – yours or anyone else's
I've compiled a list of the most common resources I refer clients to after a session, including:
My Liquid Crystals FAQ video series; my Divine Masculine/Feminine audio series; inner child meditation; information about dealing with narcissistic abuse; some articles I've written, and a book list. Yeah!
Join my mailing list
Be a part of the crew, get all the latest goss first, special subscriber-only offers, and the
usual newsletter-y stuff.