Every time I talk about this aspect of the work I do with Kinesiology – i.e. past lives – there’s always a lot of interest!
As such, I thought I’d explain a little more about what I mean by “working with your past lives”, because every practitioner is different.
Firstly, I should point out that much of how I do this work is NOT what I learned at Kinesiology school, although it certainly builds on those teachings.
Being rather attuned to the “four clairs”, I often find myself receiving channeled information.
So, much of how I work with past lives is based on the teachings I received this way.
Here’s how I explain the whole “past life thing” to my clients…
As physics tells us, energy is never destroyed, it simply changes form.
Think of the energy that makes up who you are, and consider that you’re actually part of a greater body of energy. i.e. The Universe. It’s a living, conscious energy that sometimes takes on other forms. Like suns, planets, people and animals.
All matter and energy that’s gone into creating YOU, is from somewhere. You weren’t created out of thin air.
The process of life has occurred, to create your physical and energetic body.
“Since time is distance in space, time is memory on the structure of space. Without memory, there is no time. Without time, there is no memory. It then follows that the energy that we perceive as the material world must be information, or energy on the structure of space” – Nassim Haramein
Memory, as it turns out, can exist between lives
There are plenty of amazing videos on YouTube like this one that illustrate this point.
And actually, one of my own nieces has told stories about one of her past lives.
I like to use the analogy of human life being like…
Scooping up a part of the ocean into a jar.
The ocean takes the form of the jar, but it’s still part of the ocean, yeah?
Pour it out, and it’s just ocean once more.
Think of the way a glacier or a river cuts through the earth. The shape of the space left behind is kind of like an echo of what once happened. Which tells a story, right?
These are called latent energetic impressions, and for people, they can be created by the lives of our ancestors, and other people that “used” or shared the energy we’re now using in our current life.
Coz, it’s kind of like our energetic and physical bodies are loaned to us on hire purchase, right?
So whether your belief around incarnation is that you’re a singular being taking on different identities in each life, OR that you’re simply part of the whole… the upshot is that the energy of past lives can affect our experience in present time.
We’re looking to clear negative sub-conscious patterning
I LOVE the phrase “negative sub-conscious patterning”.
I attended a medical intuition training recently, and the description of how and why past lives are important was thrilling for me.
Because its a match for how I work, and why I do what I do, when working with people’s past lives.
In practical terms, clearing negative sub-conscious patterning can look like core beliefs (conscious or sub-conscious), and/or patterns or habits you just can’t seem to shake.
You might or might not be fully aware of the patterns, but nothing you do with your conscious, logical brain makes a difference.
So the real reason we do past life clearing work?
Is when those negative sub-conscious patterns are getting in your way – as in, they’re stopping you from living life the way you want to.
Clearing past life issues in this way can be extremely powerful.
After all, these patterns are part of what makes you, YOU. But in ways you mightn’t even be aware of!
Stuff I don’t do in past life balances
- Go into a trance or do past life regressions.
- Tell you a huge story about who you were and what your life was like.
- Often that’s completely unnecessary and can in fact, keep us holding onto the story or drama.
- Whereas what we want is to let go and be free and clear, yeah?
- Focus on what was. Instead, we’re working to gaining clarity around key lessons, and connecting that to how it affects you in this life.
- And how you’d like things to be different in the here and now!
What I actually do in past life balances
- Read and assess your chakras
- Gain a detailed understanding of the patterns in play
- Access ONLY the information that’s relevant, whatever your Being wants you to have awareness of.
- At other times we might need to know all sorts of things like your gender in that past life, other people who were involved, related issues in that life, how you died, age when significant issues occurred, age when you died, core beliefs in that life, identity issues and more.
How we go about clearing what’s going on?
Depends. I’ll work it out via muscle testing, which is how we communicate with your physical and energetic body and your sub-conscious mind.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach.
Often, I’ll use crystals, essential oils, or sound therapy. While they’re my regular go-to techniques, I also use a vast range of Kinesiology protocols.
Occasionally it can be like going down a rabbit hole.
You might even find there’s “homework” for you to do outside of your session, to further clear old patterns and habits.
Sometimes it’s super-simple. But it also can get quite complex!
- One client had a past life with her father and step-brother (although different dynamics in the past life) and she was also surrogating for her step-brother in that life! We needed to clear the surrogation, which then had a powerful impact in the client’s mood in current time!
- Another client had a dispute with a former lover in a past life over how their relationship ended, which reflected in her current attitude to relationships.
- Frequently, clients have sustained physical and/or energetic injuries or traumas in their past lives that need to be balanced and cleared. Such as those who died in a traumatic way (being stabbed, falling off a cliff, taking their own life, dying in childbirth etc).
Most people don’t specifically come in to work on past life issues!
Often, they’ll just surface during the course of a regular Kinesiology session, in connection to whatever might be going on for you at the moment.
Particularly if it’s a recurrent/challenging circumstance that you just can’t seem to shake!
However, if there’s something you’re aware of on some level, we can access that info directly, too.
I work both in person and via Skype
We can either work with clearing past life issues in person at my clinic or via Skype/Zoom.
Please feel free to get in touch to book a Kinesiology session with me.
Ambha Amanda Roberts is a Kinesiologist, Intuitive Healer, educator and facilitator based on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. She offers Kinesiology sessions both in-person and via Skype/Zoom all over the world.
Ambha Amanda is the co-creator of Adventures of Staria, which includes a series of Staria cards, and an upcoming book for children (including inner children).