9 times out of 10, this is the first question people ask when I tell them what I do!
Kinesiology has been around since the 1960′s, but it’s still comparatively new to many people.
There’s a few different kinds of Kinesiology, one of which is very much based on the study of physical movement.
What I practice however, is referred to as holistic Kinesiology
An energy healing modality with a wide range of applications.
A basic principle of [holistic] Kinesiology is that the body is equipped with its own innate healing energy and does its best to care for itself, but sometimes needs assistance in order to regain homeostasis.
Kinesiology does not treat or diagnose named diseases but instead, works to correct imbalances in the body’s energy systems.
Is a series of energetic healing techniques that are gentle, effective and powerful.
It works on energetic, emotional, mental, spiritual and physical levels, allowing the body to tell its story via biofeedback.
The protocols and techniques Kinesiologists use, enable you to connect with what your body/mind truly wants and needs.
Techniques include: muscle testing, working with the body’s emotional, vascular, lymphatic and energy systems, and many others. These techniques allow us to identify and correct imbalances in your body’s energy flow.
A Kinesiology balance empowers you to access your innate healing ability and frees you from limiting patterns, aligning your mind, body and spirit.
I like to describe Kinesiology as the secret language of the body and sub-conscious
What I’ve learned on my own journey with Kinesiology is that our body/mind contains more wisdom than we can generally access via our conscious awareness!
Kinesiology helps us to tap into and connect with that wisdom, then utilize it to create positive change.
Ultimately, we already know on some level what it is that we need.
But sometimes, there are blockages in our energy body, and/or we might be holding onto sub-conscious thought patterns (or sabotages) that stop us from getting where we want to be in life.
This is where Kinesiology shines!
What can a Kinesiology session be used for?
It’s pretty awe-inspiring as a Kinesiologist to discover just how many (seemingly endless!) ways Kinesiology can be used to help people improve their lives!
Kinesiology is effective in reducing and/or resolving the following issues:
- Pain – physical, structural, sports injuries, or pain of “unknown origins” can all be relieved.
- Stress – from over-work, exhaustion and/or the day-to-day pressures of living.
- Depression and anxiety – slowly and gently finding freedom!
- Fatigue – rebuilding your energy levels and general wellbeing.
- Back problems – increasing your range of movement.
- Food sensitivities – can be evaluated and tested.
- Nutrition and diet – using muscle testing to understand your body’s needs, optimal diet and supplements can be determined.
- Sugar/substance cravings – clearing energetic cravings that keep you in a pattern of craving food/substances you don’t wish to crave!
Think your life is pretty good already? You can STILL benefit from Kinesiology for:
- Personal development – when there might be “just one thing” you’d like to improve in your life but you’re not sure how to get there!
- Lifestyle enhancement – if you’re trying to achieve a new goal that always seems just out of reach.
- General wellbeing – many clients continue with Kinesiology sessions as “lifestyle tune-ups” once they’ve overcome any pressing issues in their life.
Everything you learn about yourself in a Kinesiology session is information that comes from you
This is possibly my favourite thing about Kinesiology.
Accurate muscle testing relies on communication between your brain, the neurons that carry messages to/from the brain, and your muscle fibers.
We test to make sure that your muscles and brain are “talking to each other” properly; then we can ask your body/mind directly for the best way to resolve any issues and/or achieve your goals.
So, Kinesiology isn’t voodoo!
The reason it’s so effective is because we’re working with your physiology, for your highest good.
Yeah, I know. It’s a little bit out there. But it’s also truly brilliant.
Curious? Why wouldn’t you be?
Most people who try Kinesiology can’t get enough once they realise how incredible it is. Give it a try and see for yourself!
Read more about Kinesiology sessions with me.
Questions? You can contact me if you’ve got questions you’d like answered about how Kinesiology could help you, before you book.
Ready to book in now? Email me at email@example.com or phone 0411 092 342.
Ambha Amanda Roberts is a Kinesiologist, Intuitive Healer, educator and facilitator based on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. She offers Kinesiology sessions both in-person and via Skype/Zoom all over the world.
Ambha Amanda is the co-creator of Adventures of Staria, which includes a series of Staria cards, and an upcoming book for children (including inner children).