“Your outer life reflects the quality of your Qi. When you glow inside, the whole world shines”
Hey friends, I’m excited to announce my first workshop in the northern rivers! It’s going to be a good one. Details are below….
Experience the power of healing touch
Join us for an enjoyable Saturday afternoon learning the basics of acupressure and how to keep your Qi flowing.
Acupressure is a safe and effective modality to support your energy body, which in turn benefits your health and wellbeing on all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
You will learn
- A little about Kinesiology and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) principles
- About meridian pathways and the 5 element system
- How to use acupressure
- 6x go-to acupressure points (including stress release, immune & respiratory system supports)
- The horary cycle (24 hour meridian clock)
- Entry/exit meridian acupressure points
A printed workbook will be provided.
Where & when
Date: Saturday 26th February
Location: Nature’s Apotheca, 110 Dalley Street, Mullumbimby
The workshop duration will be approximately 3 hours to allow time for practical application of skills, and Q&A.
Earlybird (closes 14th Feb): $50
There are a limited spaces available, so bookings are required.Book your spot now!
Who should attend?
- Anyone who’s interested in exploring acupressure for self-care and for helping friends and family
- Practitioners of any bodywork or energy work modality to add some complementary tools to your practice
No previous experience is required.
What to bring
- A cushion to sit on (chairs are available if sitting on the floor is uncomfortable)
- A water bottle
- Pen and a notebook
About your host
Ambha is a Kinesiologist, Intuitive healer and Liquid Crystals practitioner. Acupressure is one of the key tools she uses in client sessions, both in-person and online and her wish is to share this very safe healing support tool far and wide.
Ambha is a long-term spiritual aspirant, having followed the spiritual path most of her life. Her journey has taken her to Bali, USA, Thailand and India, where she has completed many retreats and initiations. The journey continues to unfold each day!
She is currently writing a children’s book, and lives in Mullumbimby, NSW.
If you have any cold or flu symptoms or have been around people who’ve been unwell, please stay home to keep yourself and others safe.
If you’ve already bought a ticket and can’t attend for this reason, I will happily process a refund for you.
Hope to see you there!
Ambha Amanda Roberts is a Kinesiologist, Intuitive Healer, educator and facilitator based on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. She offers Kinesiology sessions both in-person and via Skype/Zoom all over the world.
Ambha Amanda is the co-creator of Adventures of Staria, which includes a series of Staria cards, and an upcoming book for children (including inner children).