Does this sound like you…
- You find it difficult to: get to sleep; stay asleep and/or wake up feeling refreshed
- No matter how much or how little sleep you get, you feel exhausted
- Seemingly small issues that never used to bother you, now lead to anxiety, panic attacks or other emotional melt downs
- Your energy crashes in the late afternoon
- Exercise that used to feel good now leaves you feeling depleted
- You spend your days feeling wired, foggy-brained and lacking motivation
This used to be me!
I used to jokingly say that “my stress response was broken”. Only… it actually was!
What I mean by that is my body had adopted a state of hyper-vigilance and had forgotten how to stand down.
So the tiniest additional stress would cause my health to plummet – colds, flus, energy crashes, anxiety and depression…
Sometimes we get to that place through chronic stress or trauma
It can also be triggered by environmental stressors such as food intolerances or toxic load.
This state is often referred to as Adrenal Fatigue, but the more accurate term is…
Adrenal fatigue is a term used to describe a general collection of adrenal function issues, but when our energy systems begin to shut down, it’s not just because of our adrenal glands!
There are three key glands involved in the management of what’s referred to as our adrenal system – the Hypothalamus, Pituitary and Adrenals.
Key triggers of HPA Dysregulation include
- Real or perceived stress
- High/low blood sugar issues
- Circadian rhythm disruption
- Inflammation due to poor diet, lifestyle, exercise choices and/or food intolerances
When your HPA Axis “loses the plot”, this can:
- Lower your tolerance for day-to-day stressors
- Impact your digestive and reproductive health
- Create or exacerbate mood disorders
- Cause a chaos pattern in your system leading to more chronic health problems if left unchecked!
Once the body’s levels of stress have been disrupted, it can be very tricky for to clear excess cortisol from the system without some help.
Your body begins to adjust to a higher base level of stress, and your HPA axis adapts accordingly.
Restore calm & peace in your body/mind with Kinesiology
Kinesiology was the saving grace for resolving my HPA issues, as well healing Hashimotos, PTSD, depression and anxiety.
If the above sounds like you, and you feel called…then let’s work together!
We can work directly with your hormones, organs and glands on an energetic level to detect and release stored stressors.
I’ll also work with the meridian, chakra and other etheric bodies, as well as timeline therapy, emotional release, Liquid Crystals, and any other tools required in order to help your system regain homeostasis.
There’s plenty of things you can do to help yourself too, as I shared in this blog post: How do you re-charge?
You can use my online booking system to find a time and date that suits you, or you can contact me if you’d like to have a chat before you book.
Ambha Amanda Roberts is a Kinesiologist, Intuitive Healer, educator and facilitator based in Melbourne, Australia. She offers Kinesiology sessions both in-person and via Skype/Zoom all over the world.
Ambha Amanda is the co-creator of Adventures of Staria, which includes a series of Staria cards, and an upcoming book for children (including inner children).