The phenomenon of “healer switching”
Ever noticed that some folks are far more loyal to their hairdresser than the healer(s) they trust with their emotional/spiritual wellbeing?!
In the second chat in our series, Dr Nats Martinek and I discuss the value of working with dedicated practitioners instead of switching from one practitioner to the next, after only a handful of sessions.
When is healer switching a good idea? When is it not a good idea?
And also… we ask you to consider if you have a plan or a goal for your wellbeing needs?
And how do you ensure you’re seeing the right practitioner(s) for you?
Other points of discussion include:
- Looking more deeply vs staying on the surface
- If you’re working with lots of practitioners, how do you know what’s effective?
- What is helping you vs what isn’t?
- We do need a multi-pronged approach for wellbeing, BUT we don’t want to muddy the waters. How do we balance that out?
- Referral pathways. Healers aren’t one-stop-shops
- Healers aren’t fixing or saving you, ever
- Honoring yourself as a client, your own needs. As well as your relationship as a client
Want to book a Kinesiology session?
We can work together in-person or in a distance session via Skype, Zoom or phone.
You can book yourself in via my online booking tool.
Feel free to get in touch if you’d like to chat before you book!
Ambha Amanda Roberts is a Kinesiologist, Intuitive Healer, educator and facilitator based on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. She offers Kinesiology sessions both in-person and via Skype/Zoom all over the world.
Ambha Amanda is the co-creator of Adventures of Staria, which includes a series of Staria cards, and an upcoming book for children (including inner children).